Cool Scarf is the most popular Heat Cutters product worn by women and men worldwide. It is a refreshing neck wrap that provides a relief from heat whenever it is needed.
How to use Cool Scarf?
Use the Cool Scarf in 3 easy steps:
- Soak Cool Scarf for 15 to 20 minutes in clean cold water. The polymer crystals hidden within will absorb the water and turn into a cooling gel.
- Take the Cool Scarf out of the water, and wipe off the excess moisture with a towel or leave it out until its surface is dry to the touch.
- Tie the Cool Scarf loosely around your neck or around your forehead. The Cool Scarf will remain cool for more than 48 hours.
Where to use Cool Scarf?
Be Active: Cool Scarf will help to keep you from overheating and dehydrating while enjoying your favourite activities such as biking, hiking, fishing, sailing, camping, construction, cooking, gardening, etc.
Relax: Wear your Cool Scarf around your forehead to reduce a headache or fatigue, or use it to cool a hot flash
Some useful Cool Scarf care tips:
- Don’t oversoak the Cool Scarf to prevent the cooling gel from escaping through the fabric weave.
- Wash the Cool Scarf with soap and water, and rinse it right away to prevent the soap from being absorbed by the crystals.
- When you are traveling with your pre-soaked Cool Scarf, carry it in an outside mesh pocket found on many common backpacks, or shoulder bags. The airflow will keep the Cool Scarf fresh.
- If your bag does not have an outside mesh pocket, carry the Cool Scarf in a zippered plastic bag and make sure to air it out as soon as you can.
Cool Scarf is made from cotton fabric.
Hand washable in soft soap.
Reusable. Hang to dry after use.
Hand made in Canada.